You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
France Ligue 1|Bordeaux VS Lyon Big Data Analysis

FRA D1France Ligue 1|Bordeaux VS Lyon Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2020 10:02:02 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Bordeaux VS Lyon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Bordeaux got 7 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 13 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Bordeaux got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Lyon got 7 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lyon got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bordeaux 1.16-0-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 matches, the home team got 19 wins, 19 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 32.20%; Draw win rate: 32.20%; Away win rate: 35.59%; Home odds win rate: 32.20%; Draw odds win rate: 32.20%; Away odds win rate: 35.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4020 matches, the home team got 1676 wins, 1143 draws and 1201 losses. Home win rate: 41.69%; Draw win rate: 28.43%; Away win rate: 29.88%; Over odds win rate: 44.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.89%; Under odds win rate: 49.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.90-3.00-2.36. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 4 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 38.89%; Away win rate: 38.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bordeaux(29.2%), Draw(29.4%), Lyon(41.4%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.