You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bologna VS Verona, hosts will win comfortably

ITA D1Bologna VS Verona, hosts will win comfortably

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:52:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Bologna VS Verona 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Bologna got 6 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 14 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Bologna got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Verona got 7 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Verona got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bologna 1.04-0.5/1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 251 matches, the home team got 113 wins, 63 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 45.02%; Draw win rate: 25.10%; Away win rate: 29.88%; Home odds win rate: 55.78%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4573 matches, the home team got 2077 wins, 1126 draws and 1370 losses. Home win rate: 45.42%; Draw win rate: 24.62%; Away win rate: 29.96%; Over odds win rate: 45.97%; Draw odds win rate: 5.86%; Under odds win rate: 48.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.55-3.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 17 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 56.67%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bologna(49.2%), Draw(27.2%), Verona(23.7%)


Bologna VS Verona, hosts will win comfortably

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.