For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bohemians VS Cabinteely FC, host may win

IRE LCBohemians VS Cabinteely FC, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2019 08:52:46 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland League Cup -- Bohemians VS Cabinteely FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Bohemians got 4 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Bohemians got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Cabinteely FC got 3 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Cabinteely FC got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bohemians 1.05-1.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 210 matches, the home team got 106 wins, 43 draws and 61 losses. Home win rate: 50.48%; Draw win rate: 20.48%; Away win rate: 29.05%; Home odds win rate: 36.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 960 matches, the home team got 387 wins, 258 draws and 315 losses. Home win rate: 40.31%; Draw win rate: 26.88%; Away win rate: 32.81%; Over odds win rate: 45.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.42%; Under odds win rate: 49.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-5.00-6.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bohemians(71.5%), Draw(18.4%), Cabinteely FC(10.2%)

 

Bohemians VS Cabinteely FC, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.