Boca Juniors VS Alianza Lima, sure home win | Picks,Tips & Predictions

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Boca Juniors VS Alianza Lima, sure home win

CON CLABoca Juniors VS Alianza Lima, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 16 May 2018 08:30:43 GMT        
Match Time:5/17/2018 08:45 Thursday(GMT+8)
------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Boca Juniors got 18 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Boca Juniors got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Alianza Lima got 9 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Alianza Lima got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Boca Juniors 0.86-2.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 80.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 20.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3.5-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 16 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 93.75%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 6.25%; Over odds win rate: 37.50%; Draw odds win rate: 6.25%; Under odds win rate: 56.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.11-9.50-14.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Boca Juniors(87.1%), Draw(9.2%), Alianza Lima(3.7%)

 

Boca Juniors VS Alianza Lima, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.