You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Boavista FC VS FC Famalicao, a home win

POR D1Boavista FC VS FC Famalicao, a home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2020 10:26:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- Boavista FC VS FC Famalicao 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Boavista FC got 4 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Boavista FC got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, FC Famalicao got 8 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Famalicao got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Boavista FC 1.11-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1625 matches, the home team got 587 wins, 476 draws and 562 losses. Home win rate: 36.12%; Draw win rate: 29.29%; Away win rate: 34.58%; Home odds win rate: 41.66%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7121 matches, the home team got 3007 wins, 2036 draws and 2078 losses. Home win rate: 42.23%; Draw win rate: 28.59%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Over odds win rate: 44.02%; Draw odds win rate: 6.97%; Under odds win rate: 49.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-3.10-2.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 69 games, the home team got 32 wins, 17 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 46.38%; Draw win rate: 24.64%; Away win rate: 28.99%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Boavista FC(41.5%), Draw(28.3%), FC Famalicao(30.2%)


Boavista FC VS FC Famalicao, a home win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.