For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Boavista F.C VS Fluminense RJ, go for visitors

BRA RJBoavista F.C VS Fluminense RJ, go for visitors

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:37:55 GMT        

Match Time:3/15/2019 07:00 Friday (GMT+8)

Brazil Campeonato Carioca -- Boavista F.C  VS  Fluminense RJ

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Boavista F.C got 2 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Campeonato Carioca. In the last 20 games, Boavista F.C got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Fluminense RJ got 3 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Campeonato Carioca. In the last 20 games, Fluminense RJ got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Boavista F.C 0.91--1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 19 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 30.16%; Away win rate: 26.98%; Home odds win rate: 28.57%; Draw odds win rate: 20.63%; Away odds win rate: 50.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2.5/3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 132 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 28 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 37.88%; Draw win rate: 21.21%; Away win rate: 40.91%; Over odds win rate: 46.21%; Draw odds win rate: 6.06%; Under odds win rate: 47.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.85-1.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Boavista F.C(15.8%), Draw(22.9%), Fluminense RJ(61.3%)


Boavista F.C VS Fluminense RJ, go for visitors

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.