You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Besiktas JK VS Kayserispor, host is trustworthy

TUR D1Besiktas JK VS Kayserispor, host is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:49:00 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Besiktas JK VS Kayserispor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Besiktas JK got 6 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Besiktas JK got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Kayserispor got 1 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 18 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kayserispor got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Besiktas JK 0.75-1.5-1.14. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 30.77%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 38.46%; Home odds win rate: 46.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 140 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 22 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 53.57%; Draw win rate: 15.71%; Away win rate: 30.71%; Over odds win rate: 52.86%; Draw odds win rate: 1.43%; Under odds win rate: 45.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.24-5.58-9.23. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Besiktas JK(74.0%), Draw(16.5%), Kayserispor(9.5%)

 

Besiktas JK VS Kayserispor, host is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.