For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bentleigh greens VS Altona Magic, Bentleigh greens to win

AUS VPLBentleigh greens VS Altona Magic, Bentleigh greens to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:33:44 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Bentleigh greens VS Altona Magic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Bentleigh greens got 12 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Bentleigh greens got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Altona Magic got 9 wins, 1 draws, 10 losses and placed the 8 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Altona Magic got 9 wins, 0 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bentleigh greens 0.90-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 572 matches, the home team got 288 wins, 120 draws and 164 losses. Home win rate: 50.35%; Draw win rate: 20.98%; Away win rate: 28.67%; Home odds win rate: 37.76%; Draw odds win rate: 24.48%; Away odds win rate: 37.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 121 matches, the home team got 61 wins, 18 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 50.41%; Draw win rate: 14.88%; Away win rate: 34.71%; Over odds win rate: 49.59%; Draw odds win rate: 3.31%; Under odds win rate: 47.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.54-4.10-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bentleigh greens(59.8%), Draw(21.1%), Altona Magic(19.1%)

 

Bentleigh greens VS Altona Magic, Bentleigh greens to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.