For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bentleigh greens VS Melbourne Knights, home advantage

AUS VPLBentleigh greens VS Melbourne Knights, home advantage

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:33:04 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Bentleigh greens VS Melbourne Knights 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Bentleigh greens got 10 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Bentleigh greens got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Melbourne Knights got 8 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Knights got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bentleigh greens 0.85-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 843 matches, the home team got 384 wins, 229 draws and 230 losses. Home win rate: 45.55%; Draw win rate: 27.16%; Away win rate: 27.28%; Home odds win rate: 53.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 208 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 43 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 43.27%; Draw win rate: 20.67%; Away win rate: 36.06%; Over odds win rate: 48.08%; Draw odds win rate: 5.77%; Under odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.65-3.80-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bentleigh greens(55.8%), Draw(22.9%), Melbourne Knights(21.3%)

 

Bentleigh greens VS Melbourne Knights, home advantage

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.