You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Benin VS Sierra Leone, sure home win

CAF NCBenin VS Sierra Leone, sure home win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:44:43 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Benin VS Sierra Leone 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Benin got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Benin got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Sierra Leone got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Sierra Leone got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Benin 0.81-1-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 132 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 24 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 55.30%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 26.52%; Home odds win rate: 40.91%; Draw odds win rate: 22.73%; Away odds win rate: 36.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1454 matches, the home team got 609 wins, 439 draws and 406 losses. Home win rate: 41.88%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 27.92%; Over odds win rate: 43.47%; Draw odds win rate: 5.91%; Under odds win rate: 50.62%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.45-3.80-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 82 games, the home team got 49 wins, 21 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 59.76%; Draw win rate: 25.61%; Away win rate: 14.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Benin(65.6%), Draw(22.5%), Sierra Leone(11.9%)

 

Benin VS Sierra Leone, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.