For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Benfica VS Pacos de Ferreira, with sure home victory

PORLCBenfica VS Pacos de Ferreira, with sure home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:32:52 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 04:15 Thursday(GMT+8)

Portugal League Cup -- Benfica VS Pacos de Ferreira

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Benfica got 7 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Benfica got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Pacos de Ferreira got 8 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, Pacos de Ferreira got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Benfica 0.95-2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 matches, the home team got 34 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 61.82%; Draw win rate: 14.55%; Away win rate: 23.64%; Home odds win rate: 43.64%; Draw odds win rate: 27.27%; Away odds win rate: 29.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 716 matches, the home team got 338 wins, 135 draws and 243 losses. Home win rate: 47.21%; Draw win rate: 18.85%; Away win rate: 33.94%; Over odds win rate: 48.18%; Draw odds win rate: 4.19%; Under odds win rate: 47.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.19-6.20-10.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 8 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 80.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Benfica(80.6%), Draw(13.6%), Pacos de Ferreira(5.8%)

 

Benfica VS Pacos de Ferreira, with sure home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.