For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Benevento VS Carpi, home side may get a victory

ITA D2Benevento VS Carpi, home side may get a victory

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 02 Apr 2019 09:25:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Benevento VS Carpi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Benevento got 12 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Benevento got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Carpi got 5 wins, 7 draws, 16 losses and placed the 19 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Carpi got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Benevento 1.09-1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 150 matches, the home team got 100 wins, 21 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 14.00%; Away win rate: 19.33%; Home odds win rate: 40.67%; Draw odds win rate: 30.67%; Away odds win rate: 28.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2830 matches, the home team got 1194 wins, 842 draws and 794 losses. Home win rate: 42.19%; Draw win rate: 29.75%; Away win rate: 28.06%; Over odds win rate: 45.30%; Draw odds win rate: 7.35%; Under odds win rate: 47.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.50-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 53.85%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 30.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Benevento(60.2%), Draw(25.4%), Carpi(14.4%)


Benevento VS Carpi, home side may get a victory

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.