For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Belenenses VS Nacional da Madeira, Belenenses to win

POR D1Belenenses VS Nacional da Madeira, Belenenses to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:22:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- Belenenses VS Nacional da Madeira 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Belenenses got 9 wins, 13 draws, 11 losses and placed the 10 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Belenenses got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Nacional da Madeira got 7 wins, 7 draws, 19 losses and placed the 17 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Nacional da Madeira got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Belenenses 1.00-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1452 matches, the home team got 614 wins, 408 draws and 430 losses. Home win rate: 42.29%; Draw win rate: 28.10%; Away win rate: 29.61%; Home odds win rate: 50.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5-1.07. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 443 matches, the home team got 203 wins, 101 draws and 139 losses. Home win rate: 45.82%; Draw win rate: 22.80%; Away win rate: 31.38%; Over odds win rate: 45.37%; Draw odds win rate: 5.19%; Under odds win rate: 49.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.35-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 11 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 45.83%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 20.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Belenenses(46.9%), Draw(26.1%), Nacional da Madeira(27.0%)

 

Belenenses VS Nacional da Madeira, Belenenses to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.