For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Belarus VS Estonia, Belarus is expected higher

EURO CupBelarus VS Estonia, Belarus is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 09:36:59 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Belarus VS Estonia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Belarus got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Estonia got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Belarus 0.96-1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 433 matches, the home team got 244 wins, 82 draws and 107 losses. Home win rate: 56.35%; Draw win rate: 18.94%; Away win rate: 24.71%; Home odds win rate: 41.80%; Draw odds win rate: 22.17%; Away odds win rate: 36.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3476 matches, the home team got 1487 wins, 1032 draws and 957 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 29.69%; Away win rate: 27.53%; Over odds win rate: 44.48%; Draw odds win rate: 6.59%; Under odds win rate: 48.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.51-3.85-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 55 wins, 18 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 63.95%; Draw win rate: 20.93%; Away win rate: 15.12%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Belarus(63.5%), Draw(23.8%), Estonia(12.7%)

 

Belarus VS Estonia, Belarus is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.