For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Beijing Guoan VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

CHA CSLBeijing Guoan VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2019 09:10:45 GMT        

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Beijing Guoan VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Beijing Guoan got 17 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Beijing Guoan got 13 wins, 1 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 18 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Beijing Guoan 0.85-0/-0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1387 matches, the home team got 486 wins, 363 draws and 538 losses. Home win rate: 35.04%; Draw win rate: 26.17%; Away win rate: 38.79%; Home odds win rate: 41.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5/3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 193 matches, the home team got 89 wins, 45 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 46.11%; Draw win rate: 23.32%; Away win rate: 30.57%; Over odds win rate: 46.11%; Draw odds win rate: 5.70%; Under odds win rate: 48.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-3.20-2.26. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 18 wins, 15 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 33.96%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 37.74%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Beijing Guoan(31.4%), Draw(25.6%), Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC(43.1%)

 

Beijing Guoan VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.