For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Basel VS Luzern, host is expected higher

SUI SlBasel VS Luzern, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:45:56 GMT        

Match Time:

Swiss Super League -- Basel VS Luzern 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Basel got 17 wins, 11 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Basel got 12 wins, 7 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 32 rounds, Luzern got 12 wins, 4 draws, 16 losses and placed the 6 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Luzern got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Basel 1.01-0.5/1-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 162 matches, the home team got 82 wins, 47 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 50.62%; Draw win rate: 29.01%; Away win rate: 20.37%; Home odds win rate: 56.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 281 matches, the home team got 154 wins, 51 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 54.80%; Draw win rate: 18.15%; Away win rate: 27.05%; Over odds win rate: 47.33%; Draw odds win rate: 6.76%; Under odds win rate: 45.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.50-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 19 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 55.88%; Draw win rate: 20.59%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Basel(46.9%), Draw(25.7%), Luzern(27.4%)

 

Basel VS Luzern, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.