For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Basel VS Lausanne Sports, Basel is expected higher

INT CFBasel VS Lausanne Sports, Basel is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2019 11:20:31 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Basel VS Lausanne Sports 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Basel got 20 wins, 11 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Basel got 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Lausanne Sports got 16 wins, 15 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Swiss Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Lausanne Sports got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Basel 0.93-1.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 19 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 38.18%; Draw win rate: 34.55%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Home odds win rate: 34.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 65.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 55 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 10 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 49.09%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 32.73%; Over odds win rate: 34.55%; Draw odds win rate: 1.82%; Under odds win rate: 63.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.33-5.00-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Basel(69.6%), Draw(17.0%), Lausanne Sports(13.4%)

 

Basel VS Lausanne Sports, Basel is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.