For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Barnsley VS Manchester City U21, a tight game

ENG JPTBarnsley VS Manchester City U21, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:57:54 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 03:30 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England Johnstone -- Barnsley VS Manchester City U21

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Barnsley got 10 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Barnsley got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Manchester City U21 got 10 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Manchester City U21 got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barnsley 0.90-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 472 matches, the home team got 180 wins, 115 draws and 177 losses. Home win rate: 38.14%; Draw win rate: 24.36%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Home odds win rate: 51.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 807 matches, the home team got 322 wins, 174 draws and 311 losses. Home win rate: 39.90%; Draw win rate: 21.56%; Away win rate: 38.54%; Over odds win rate: 48.45%; Draw odds win rate: 4.96%; Under odds win rate: 46.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.45-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 67 games, the home team got 43 wins, 14 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 64.18%; Draw win rate: 20.90%; Away win rate: 14.93%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barnsley(50.7%), Draw(25.0%), Manchester City U21(24.2%)

 

Barnsley VS Manchester City U21, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.