For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Barnet VS Dover Athletic, hosts will get a positive result

ENG ConfBarnet VS Dover Athletic, hosts will get a positive result

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:26:45 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- Barnet VS Dover Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Barnet got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Barnet got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Dover Athletic got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Dover Athletic got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.8%, the over win rate is 71.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barnet 0.74-0/0.5-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 matches, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 23.08%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 53.85%; Home odds win rate: 46.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 102 matches, the home team got 34 wins, 25 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 24.51%; Away win rate: 42.16%; Over odds win rate: 40.20%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 53.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.02-3.15-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 108 games, the home team got 47 wins, 31 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 43.52%; Draw win rate: 28.70%; Away win rate: 27.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barnet(44.6%), Draw(28.4%), Dover Athletic(27.0%)


Barnet VS Dover Athletic, hosts will get a positive result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.