For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Barnet VS Bromley, consistency is key

ENG ConfBarnet VS Bromley, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 10:51:58 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- Barnet VS Bromley 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Barnet got 6 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Barnet got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Bromley got 8 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Bromley got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barnet 0.84-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1576 matches, the home team got 623 wins, 433 draws and 520 losses. Home win rate: 39.53%; Draw win rate: 27.47%; Away win rate: 32.99%; Home odds win rate: 39.53%; Draw odds win rate: 27.47%; Away odds win rate: 32.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 304 matches, the home team got 141 wins, 77 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 46.38%; Draw win rate: 25.33%; Away win rate: 28.29%; Over odds win rate: 44.41%; Draw odds win rate: 7.24%; Under odds win rate: 48.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.10-2.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 117 games, the home team got 40 wins, 32 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 34.19%; Draw win rate: 27.35%; Away win rate: 38.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barnet(38.2%), Draw(28.7%), Bromley(33.2%)

 

Barnet VS Bromley, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.