For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Barcelona SC(ECU) VS Defensor Sporting Montevideo, home win

CON CLABarcelona SC(ECU) VS Defensor Sporting Montevideo, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 08:51:53 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 07:30 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Copa Libertadores -- Barcelona SC(ECU) VS Defensor Sporting Montevideo

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Barcelona SC(ECU) got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Barcelona SC(ECU) got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Defensor Sporting Montevideo got 5 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Uruguay. In the last 20 games, Defensor Sporting Montevideo got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barcelona SC(ECU) 0.84-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1051 matches, the home team got 585 wins, 246 draws and 220 losses. Home win rate: 55.66%; Draw win rate: 23.41%; Away win rate: 20.93%; Home odds win rate: 37.11%; Draw odds win rate: 24.83%; Away odds win rate: 38.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1222 matches, the home team got 527 wins, 337 draws and 358 losses. Home win rate: 43.13%; Draw win rate: 27.58%; Away win rate: 29.30%; Over odds win rate: 44.11%; Draw odds win rate: 5.81%; Under odds win rate: 50.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-3.75-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 27 wins, 15 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 50.94%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 20.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barcelona SC(ECU)(68.6%), Draw(20.0%), Defensor Sporting Montevideo(11.5%)

 

Barcelona SC(ECU) VS Defensor Sporting Montevideo, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.