You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Barbalha VS Guarany CE, a close game

BRA CEBarbalha VS Guarany CE, a close game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:55:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1 -- Barbalha VS Guarany CE 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Barbalha got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1. In the last 20 games, Barbalha got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 72.2%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Guarany CE got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1. In the last 20 games, Guarany CE got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barbalha 0.94-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 501 matches, the home team got 166 wins, 144 draws and 191 losses. Home win rate: 33.13%; Draw win rate: 28.74%; Away win rate: 38.12%; Home odds win rate: 33.13%; Draw odds win rate: 28.74%; Away odds win rate: 38.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 477 matches, the home team got 188 wins, 141 draws and 148 losses. Home win rate: 39.41%; Draw win rate: 29.56%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Over odds win rate: 41.30%; Draw odds win rate: 5.87%; Under odds win rate: 52.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-2.90-2.56. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barbalha(34.2%), Draw(29.9%), Guarany CE(35.9%)

 

Barbalha VS Guarany CE, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.