For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bahrain VS Iraq, Iraq will be trustworthy

FIFA WCQLBahrain VS Iraq, Iraq will be trustworthy

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:52:46 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Bahrain VS Iraq 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Bahrain got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 30.8%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Iraq got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bahrain 0.98-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 411 matches, the home team got 139 wins, 129 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 33.82%; Draw win rate: 31.39%; Away win rate: 34.79%; Home odds win rate: 33.82%; Draw odds win rate: 31.39%; Away odds win rate: 34.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 528 matches, the home team got 213 wins, 168 draws and 147 losses. Home win rate: 40.34%; Draw win rate: 31.82%; Away win rate: 27.84%; Over odds win rate: 43.37%; Draw odds win rate: 7.58%; Under odds win rate: 49.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.60-2.94-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bahrain(29.7%), Draw(31.2%), Iraq(39.2%)


Bahrain VS Iraq, Iraq will be trustworthy

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.