For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bahia BA VS Sergipe Se, sure win for the host

BRA CNFBahia BA VS Sergipe Se, sure win for the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:46:00 GMT        

Match Time:3/14/2019 06:30 Thursday (GMT+8)

Brasil Campeonato do Nordeste Primeira -- Bahia BA VS Sergipe Se

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Bahia BA got 12 wins, 12 draws, 14 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Bahia BA got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 27.3%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Sergipe Se got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the BRA SE. In the last 20 games, Sergipe Se got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bahia BA 0.88-1.5/2-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 94 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 15 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 61.70%; Draw win rate: 15.96%; Away win rate: 22.34%; Home odds win rate: 61.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3998 matches, the home team got 1802 wins, 907 draws and 1289 losses. Home win rate: 45.07%; Draw win rate: 22.69%; Away win rate: 32.24%; Over odds win rate: 47.10%; Draw odds win rate: 5.13%; Under odds win rate: 47.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.19-5.80-9.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 20 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 90.91%; Draw win rate: 9.09%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bahia BA(77.4%), Draw(15.4%), Sergipe Se(7.2%)

 

Bahia BA VS Sergipe Se, sure win for the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.