You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bahia BA VS FC Nacional Asuncion, support the host

CON CSABahia BA VS FC Nacional Asuncion, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:40:45 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Bahia BA VS FC Nacional Asuncion 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Bahia BA got 3 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Campeonato Baiano Division. In the last 20 games, Bahia BA got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, FC Nacional Asuncion got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, FC Nacional Asuncion got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bahia BA 1.09-1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 158 matches, the home team got 106 wins, 21 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 67.09%; Draw win rate: 13.29%; Away win rate: 19.62%; Home odds win rate: 41.14%; Draw odds win rate: 30.38%; Away odds win rate: 28.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1721 matches, the home team got 724 wins, 496 draws and 501 losses. Home win rate: 42.07%; Draw win rate: 28.82%; Away win rate: 29.11%; Over odds win rate: 43.99%; Draw odds win rate: 6.91%; Under odds win rate: 49.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.50-6.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 12 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 48.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 12.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bahia BA(60.1%), Draw(25.4%), FC Nacional Asuncion(14.6%)

 

Bahia BA VS FC Nacional Asuncion, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.