For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Baerum SK VS Valerenga, easy away win

NORCBaerum SK VS Valerenga, easy away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:17:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Baerum SK VS Valerenga 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Baerum SK got 4 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Norway 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Baerum SK got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Valerenga got 5 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Valerenga got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Baerum SK 1.11--1.5-0.74. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 125 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 15 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 17.60%; Draw win rate: 12.00%; Away win rate: 70.40%; Home odds win rate: 56.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-3.5/4-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 48 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 12 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 8.33%; Under odds win rate: 58.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.00-5.60-1.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 77.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Baerum SK(10.8%), Draw(15.3%), Valerenga(73.9%)

 

Baerum SK VS Valerenga, easy away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.