For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Austria Wien (Youth) VS SV Horn, a close game

AUT D2Austria Wien (Youth) VS SV Horn, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:13:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Austria Erste Division -- Austria Wien (Youth) VS SV Horn 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Austria Wien (Youth) got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, SV Horn got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Austria Wien (Youth) 1.08-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 666 matches, the home team got 256 wins, 189 draws and 221 losses. Home win rate: 38.44%; Draw win rate: 28.38%; Away win rate: 33.18%; Home odds win rate: 45.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 148 matches, the home team got 60 wins, 34 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 40.54%; Draw win rate: 22.97%; Away win rate: 36.49%; Over odds win rate: 45.95%; Draw odds win rate: 6.76%; Under odds win rate: 47.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.07-3.50-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Austria Wien (Youth)(38.2%), Draw(26.1%), SV Horn(35.7%)

 

Austria Wien (Youth) VS SV Horn, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.