For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Austria Wien (Youth) VS Austria Lustenau, guests may win

AUT D2Austria Wien (Youth) VS Austria Lustenau, guests may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 09 Aug 2019 10:04:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Austria Erste Division -- Austria Wien (Youth) VS Austria Lustenau 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Austria Wien (Youth) got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 16 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, Austria Wien (Youth) got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Austria Lustenau got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, Austria Lustenau got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Austria Wien (Youth) 0.85--0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1391 matches, the home team got 601 wins, 340 draws and 450 losses. Home win rate: 43.21%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 32.35%; Home odds win rate: 51.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1309 matches, the home team got 605 wins, 279 draws and 425 losses. Home win rate: 46.22%; Draw win rate: 21.31%; Away win rate: 32.47%; Over odds win rate: 47.14%; Draw odds win rate: 5.19%; Under odds win rate: 47.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.20-2.04. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 11 wins, 19 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 20.37%; Draw win rate: 35.19%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Austria Wien (Youth)(20.9%), Draw(22.4%), Austria Lustenau(56.6%)


Austria Wien (Youth) VS Austria Lustenau, guests may win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.