For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico San Luis VS UAEM Potros, host may win

MEX ILAtletico San Luis VS UAEM Potros, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2019 09:28:30 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Atletico San Luis VS UAEM Potros 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Atletico San Luis got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Atletico San Luis got 5 wins, 12 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, UAEM Potros got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Mexico Primera Divison A. In the last 20 games, UAEM Potros got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 76.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico San Luis 0.88-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 508 matches, the home team got 264 wins, 106 draws and 138 losses. Home win rate: 51.97%; Draw win rate: 20.87%; Away win rate: 27.17%; Home odds win rate: 58.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 276 matches, the home team got 107 wins, 74 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 38.77%; Draw win rate: 26.81%; Away win rate: 34.42%; Over odds win rate: 46.38%; Draw odds win rate: 5.43%; Under odds win rate: 48.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.66-3.70-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 14 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico San Luis(55.5%), Draw(24.0%), UAEM Potros(20.5%)

 

Atletico San Luis VS UAEM Potros, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.