You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico San Luis VS Club Tijuana, a close game

MEX ILAtletico San Luis VS Club Tijuana, a close game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 09:54:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Atletico San Luis VS Club Tijuana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Atletico San Luis got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Atletico San Luis got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Club Tijuana got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Club Tijuana got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico San Luis 0.99-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3043 matches, the home team got 1254 wins, 873 draws and 916 losses. Home win rate: 41.21%; Draw win rate: 28.69%; Away win rate: 30.10%; Home odds win rate: 41.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4454 matches, the home team got 1966 wins, 1172 draws and 1316 losses. Home win rate: 44.14%; Draw win rate: 26.31%; Away win rate: 29.55%; Over odds win rate: 44.19%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 49.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.10-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 122 games, the home team got 49 wins, 40 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 40.16%; Draw win rate: 32.79%; Away win rate: 27.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico San Luis(41.6%), Draw(28.1%), Club Tijuana(30.3%)

 

Atletico San Luis VS Club Tijuana, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.