For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Mineiro VS La Equidad, sure home win

CON CSAAtletico Mineiro VS La Equidad, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:34:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Atletico Mineiro VS La Equidad 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Atletico Mineiro got 8 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mineiro got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, La Equidad got 1 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 19 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, La Equidad got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Mineiro 1.08-1.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 62 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 58.06%; Draw win rate: 14.52%; Away win rate: 27.42%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2485 matches, the home team got 1082 wins, 636 draws and 767 losses. Home win rate: 43.54%; Draw win rate: 25.59%; Away win rate: 30.87%; Over odds win rate: 44.55%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 49.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-4.90-7.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 20 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 80.00%; Draw win rate: 8.00%; Away win rate: 12.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Mineiro(71.9%), Draw(19.0%), La Equidad(9.2%)

 

Atletico Mineiro VS La Equidad, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.