You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atlas VS Toluca, host to get the result

MEX ILAtlas VS Toluca, host to get the result

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:35:03 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Atlas VS Toluca 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Atlas got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Atlas got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Toluca got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Toluca got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atlas 1.02-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1402 matches, the home team got 559 wins, 387 draws and 456 losses. Home win rate: 39.87%; Draw win rate: 27.60%; Away win rate: 32.52%; Home odds win rate: 41.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6986 matches, the home team got 3088 wins, 1909 draws and 1989 losses. Home win rate: 44.20%; Draw win rate: 27.33%; Away win rate: 28.47%; Over odds win rate: 44.19%; Draw odds win rate: 6.33%; Under odds win rate: 49.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.36-3.10-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 126 games, the home team got 50 wins, 38 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 39.68%; Draw win rate: 30.16%; Away win rate: 30.16%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atlas(42.4%), Draw(28.3%), Toluca(29.3%)

 

Atlas VS Toluca, host to get the result

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.