You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atlanta United VS CD Motagua, sure home win

CNCF CHLAtlanta United VS CD Motagua, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:44:04 GMT        

Match Time:

CONCACAF Champions League -- Atlanta United VS CD Motagua 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Atlanta United got 18 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 2 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Atlanta United got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, CD Motagua got 6 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Honduras. In the last 20 games, CD Motagua got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 54.5%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atlanta United 0.83-1-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 105 matches, the home team got 51 wins, 25 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 48.57%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 27.62%; Home odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 20.95%; Away odds win rate: 39.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4974 matches, the home team got 2214 wins, 1288 draws and 1472 losses. Home win rate: 44.51%; Draw win rate: 25.89%; Away win rate: 29.59%; Over odds win rate: 43.95%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 49.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-3.90-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 61 wins, 11 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 70.93%; Draw win rate: 12.79%; Away win rate: 16.28%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atlanta United(65.1%), Draw(21.6%), CD Motagua(13.2%)

 

Atlanta United VS CD Motagua, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.