You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Antalyaspor VS Goztepe, an open game

TUR CupAntalyaspor VS Goztepe, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:48:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Antalyaspor VS Goztepe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Antalyaspor got 3 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 16 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Antalyaspor got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Goztepe got 6 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Goztepe got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Antalyaspor 0.87-0-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 31.25%; Home odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 25.00%; Away odds win rate: 31.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 57 matches, the home team got 28 wins, 14 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 49.12%; Draw win rate: 24.56%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Over odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 3.51%; Under odds win rate: 49.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.06-2.56. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Antalyaspor(37.1%), Draw(28.6%), Goztepe(34.3%)

 

Antalyaspor VS Goztepe, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.