For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AndorraU21 VS Austria U21, support a big away win

UEFA U21QAndorraU21 VS Austria U21, support a big away win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:54:55 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- AndorraU21 VS Austria U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, AndorraU21 got 1 wins, 4 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Austria U21 got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

There are big differences between two teams. Although AndorraU21 is on home advantage here, the bookies still offer odd to Austria U21 -3, visitors are favorites of this clash. In addition, Austria U21 played many games in this game, being experience. The live away win odd is in low return, which is good for guests. So I support a big away win here.

 

 

AndorraU21 VS Austria U21

Pick: Austria U21 -3

 

AndorraU21 VS Austria U21, support a big away win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.