For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Altona Magic VS Dandenong Thunder, home win

AUS VPLAltona Magic VS Dandenong Thunder, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:32:54 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Altona Magic VS Dandenong Thunder 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Altona Magic got 7 wins, 1 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Altona Magic got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Dandenong Thunder got 3 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 13 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dandenong Thunder got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Altona Magic 1.06-1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 130 matches, the home team got 68 wins, 28 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 52.31%; Draw win rate: 21.54%; Away win rate: 26.15%; Home odds win rate: 36.92%; Draw odds win rate: 29.23%; Away odds win rate: 33.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-3.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 23 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 34.78%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 39.13%; Over odds win rate: 52.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 47.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.62-4.10-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Altona Magic(56.9%), Draw(21.8%), Dandenong Thunder(21.3%)

 

Altona Magic VS Dandenong Thunder, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.