You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Altinordu VS Erzurum BB, consistency is key

TUR D2Altinordu VS Erzurum BB, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2020 09:58:16 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey 2 Ligi A -- Altinordu VS Erzurum BB 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Altinordu got 5 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 15 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Altinordu got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.6%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Erzurum BB got 12 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Erzurum BB got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Altinordu 0.95-0/-0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1189 matches, the home team got 389 wins, 322 draws and 478 losses. Home win rate: 32.72%; Draw win rate: 27.08%; Away win rate: 40.20%; Home odds win rate: 43.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4974 matches, the home team got 2214 wins, 1288 draws and 1472 losses. Home win rate: 44.51%; Draw win rate: 25.89%; Away win rate: 29.59%; Over odds win rate: 43.95%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 49.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.93-3.20-2.14. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 8 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 43.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Altinordu(28.6%), Draw(27.9%), Erzurum BB(43.5%)

 

Altinordu VS Erzurum BB, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.