You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Alloa Athletic VS Arbroath, a tight game

SCO CHAlloa Athletic VS Arbroath, a tight game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:00:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Championship -- Alloa Athletic VS Arbroath 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Alloa Athletic got 4 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Alloa Athletic got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Arbroath got 7 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Arbroath got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alloa Athletic 1.08-0-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 137 matches, the home team got 51 wins, 42 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 37.23%; Draw win rate: 30.66%; Away win rate: 32.12%; Home odds win rate: 37.23%; Draw odds win rate: 30.66%; Away odds win rate: 32.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2349 matches, the home team got 973 wins, 620 draws and 756 losses. Home win rate: 41.42%; Draw win rate: 26.39%; Away win rate: 32.18%; Over odds win rate: 45.08%; Draw odds win rate: 5.32%; Under odds win rate: 49.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.70-3.30-2.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alloa Athletic(30.6%), Draw(27.3%), Arbroath(42.2%)

 

Alloa Athletic VS Arbroath, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.