You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Al Khor SC VS Al-Sadd, go for Al-Sadd

QAT D1Al Khor SC VS Al-Sadd, go for Al-Sadd

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:25:26 GMT        

Match Time:

Qatar League -- Al Khor SC VS Al-Sadd 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Al Khor SC got 2 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Qatar League. In the last 20 games, Al Khor SC got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Al-Sadd got 7 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Qatar League. In the last 20 games, Al-Sadd got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 80.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Al Khor SC 1.01--1.5/-2-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 16.67%; Home odds win rate: 66.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 249 matches, the home team got 128 wins, 48 draws and 73 losses. Home win rate: 51.41%; Draw win rate: 19.28%; Away win rate: 29.32%; Over odds win rate: 50.60%; Draw odds win rate: 2.41%; Under odds win rate: 46.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.00-5.80-1.24. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 10.00%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Al Khor SC(10.3%), Draw(15.3%), Al-Sadd(74.5%)

 

Al Khor SC VS Al-Sadd, go for Al-Sadd

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.