You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Al-Ittihad Alexandria VS Pyramids FC, guests may win

EGY D1Al-Ittihad Alexandria VS Pyramids FC, guests may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:40:37 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- Al-Ittihad Alexandria VS Pyramids FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Al-Ittihad Alexandria got 6 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Al-Ittihad Alexandria got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Pyramids FC got 5 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Pyramids FC got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Al-Ittihad Alexandria 0.81-0/-0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 346 matches, the home team got 138 wins, 97 draws and 111 losses. Home win rate: 39.88%; Draw win rate: 28.03%; Away win rate: 32.08%; Home odds win rate: 47.11%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 262 matches, the home team got 103 wins, 89 draws and 70 losses. Home win rate: 39.31%; Draw win rate: 33.97%; Away win rate: 26.72%; Over odds win rate: 41.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.11%; Under odds win rate: 52.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-2.89-2.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Al-Ittihad Alexandria(27.5%), Draw(30.6%), Pyramids FC(41.9%)

 

Al-Ittihad Alexandria VS Pyramids FC, guests may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.