You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Adelaide United (w) VS Newcastle Jets (w), an open game

AUS WALAdelaide United (w) VS Newcastle Jets (w), an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2020 09:47:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia W-League -- Adelaide United (w) VS Newcastle Jets (w) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Adelaide United (w) got 1 wins, 1 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Adelaide United (w) got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Newcastle Jets (w) got 2 wins, 1 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Newcastle Jets (w) got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Adelaide United (w) 0.91-0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 398 matches, the home team got 188 wins, 105 draws and 105 losses. Home win rate: 47.24%; Draw win rate: 26.38%; Away win rate: 26.38%; Home odds win rate: 53.77%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2132 matches, the home team got 1004 wins, 405 draws and 723 losses. Home win rate: 47.09%; Draw win rate: 19.00%; Away win rate: 33.91%; Over odds win rate: 46.48%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 47.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.90-3.45-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 20 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Adelaide United (w)(53.7%), Draw(22.3%), Newcastle Jets (w)(24.0%)

 

Adelaide United (w) VS Newcastle Jets (w), an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.