Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Swedish Allsvenskan|Ostersunds FK VS Djurgardens Big Data Analysis

Swedish Allsvenskan|Ostersunds FK VS Djurgardens Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Ostersunds FK, Djurgardens, Swedish Allsvenskan,
Posted Sat, 15 Jul 2017 17:22:20 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Match Time

Ostersunds FK VS Djurgardens  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Ostersunds FK got 6 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Ostersunds FK got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Djurgardens got 7 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Djurgardens got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ostersunds FK 1.00-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1235 matches, the home team got 524 wins, 340 draws and 371 losses. Home win rate: 42.43%; Draw win rate: 27.53%; Away win rate: 30.04%; Home odds win rate: 49.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1000 matches, the home team got 473 wins, 246 draws and 281 losses. Home win rate: 47.30%; Draw win rate: 24.60%; Away win rate: 28.10%; Over odds win rate: 46.40%; Draw odds win rate: 5.80%; Under odds win rate: 47.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.25-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 178 games, the home team got 84 wins, 48 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 47.19%; Draw win rate: 26.97%; Away win rate: 25.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ostersunds FK(41.6%), Draw(27.9%), Djurgardens(30.5%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Man united Victor Valdez sexiest model wife Yolanda Cardona
[Pic] Man united Victor Valdez sexiest model wife Yolanda Cardona
[Pic] Meet the hot WAGS Alice Goodwin of Jermaine Pennant wife
[Pic] Meet the hot WAGS Alice Goodwin of Jermaine Pennant wife
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Cerezo Osaka Diego Forlan WAGS Zaira Nara
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Cerezo Osaka Diego Forlan WAGS Zaira Nara
[Pic] Photo gallery of Sunderland Star Fabio Borin WAGS Erin Borini
[Pic] Photo gallery of Sunderland Star Fabio Borin WAGS Erin Borini
[Pic] The hottest photos of Stoke star Peter Crouch WAGS Abbey Clancy
[Pic] The hottest photos of Stoke star Peter Crouch WAGS Abbey Clancy
[Pic] The sexiest poses Gagllery of Sergio Ramos WAGS Pilar Rubio
[Pic] The sexiest poses Gagllery of Sergio Ramos WAGS Pilar Rubio
[Pic] Meet the hottest pics of Ibrahim Afellay WAGS Dorien Rose Duinker
[Pic] Meet the hottest pics of Ibrahim Afellay WAGS Dorien Rose Duinker
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.