Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Swedish Allsvenskan|Orebro VS IFK Goteborg Big Data Analysis

Swedish Allsvenskan|Orebro VS IFK Goteborg Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Orebro, IFK Goteborg, Swedish Allsvenskan,
Posted Sat, 15 Jul 2017 17:22:17 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Match Time

Orebro VS IFK Goteborg  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Orebro got 5 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Orebro got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, IFK Goteborg got 4 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, IFK Goteborg got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orebro 0.92-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2127 matches, the home team got 874 wins, 634 draws and 619 losses. Home win rate: 41.09%; Draw win rate: 29.81%; Away win rate: 29.10%; Home odds win rate: 42.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2066 matches, the home team got 935 wins, 526 draws and 605 losses. Home win rate: 45.26%; Draw win rate: 25.46%; Away win rate: 29.28%; Over odds win rate: 44.68%; Draw odds win rate: 6.20%; Under odds win rate: 49.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.15-2.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 games, the home team got 17 wins, 12 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 38.64%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 34.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orebro(29.9%), Draw(27.6%), IFK Goteborg(42.6%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Man united Victor Valdez sexiest model wife Yolanda Cardona
[Pic] Man united Victor Valdez sexiest model wife Yolanda Cardona
[Pic] Meet the hot WAGS Alice Goodwin of Jermaine Pennant wife
[Pic] Meet the hot WAGS Alice Goodwin of Jermaine Pennant wife
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Cerezo Osaka Diego Forlan WAGS Zaira Nara
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Cerezo Osaka Diego Forlan WAGS Zaira Nara
[Pic] Photo gallery of Sunderland Star Fabio Borin WAGS Erin Borini
[Pic] Photo gallery of Sunderland Star Fabio Borin WAGS Erin Borini
[Pic] The hottest photos of Stoke star Peter Crouch WAGS Abbey Clancy
[Pic] The hottest photos of Stoke star Peter Crouch WAGS Abbey Clancy
[Pic] The sexiest poses Gagllery of Sergio Ramos WAGS Pilar Rubio
[Pic] The sexiest poses Gagllery of Sergio Ramos WAGS Pilar Rubio
[Pic] Meet the hottest pics of Ibrahim Afellay WAGS Dorien Rose Duinker
[Pic] Meet the hottest pics of Ibrahim Afellay WAGS Dorien Rose Duinker
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.