For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Italy U21 VS Croatia U21, host to win

INT FRLItaly U21 VS Croatia U21, host to win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2019 09:38:19 GMT        

Match Time:3/26/2019 01:30 Tuesday(GMT+8)

International Friendly---Italy U21 VS Croatia U21

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Italy U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying. In the last 20 games, Italy U21 got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Croatia U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying. In the last 20 games, Croatia U21 got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Italy U21 0.95-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1369 matches, the home team got 610 wins, 297 draws and 462 losses. Home win rate: 44.56%; Draw win rate: 21.69%; Away win rate: 33.75%; Home odds win rate: 52.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1995 matches, the home team got 866 wins, 437 draws and 692 losses. Home win rate: 43.41%; Draw win rate: 21.90%; Away win rate: 34.69%; Over odds win rate: 45.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.51%; Under odds win rate: 49.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.94-3.45-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 14 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Italy U21(48.4%), Draw(25.7%), Croatia U21(25.9%)

Italy U21 VS Croatia U21, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.