Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Denmark Superligaen|Sonderjyske VS Randers FC Big Data Analysis

Denmark Superligaen|Sonderjyske VS Randers FC Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Sonderjyske, Randers FC, Denmark Superligaen,
Posted Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:48:38 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time

Sonderjyske VS Randers FC  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Sonderjyske got 10 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Sonderjyske got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Randers FC got 9 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 7 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Randers FC got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sonderjyske 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1883 matches, the home team got 701 wins, 585 draws and 597 losses. Home win rate: 37.23%; Draw win rate: 31.07%; Away win rate: 31.70%; Home odds win rate: 39.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2/2.5-1.01. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 235 matches, the home team got 118 wins, 51 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 50.21%; Draw win rate: 21.70%; Away win rate: 28.09%; Over odds win rate: 51.91%; Draw odds win rate: 4.68%; Under odds win rate: 43.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.15-2.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 36.84%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 42.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sonderjyske(38.7%), Draw(29.4%), Randers FC(31.9%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Man united Victor Valdez sexiest model wife Yolanda Cardona
[Pic] Man united Victor Valdez sexiest model wife Yolanda Cardona
[Pic] Meet the hot WAGS Alice Goodwin of Jermaine Pennant wife
[Pic] Meet the hot WAGS Alice Goodwin of Jermaine Pennant wife
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Cerezo Osaka Diego Forlan WAGS Zaira Nara
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Cerezo Osaka Diego Forlan WAGS Zaira Nara
[Pic] Photo gallery of Sunderland Star Fabio Borin WAGS Erin Borini
[Pic] Photo gallery of Sunderland Star Fabio Borin WAGS Erin Borini
[Pic] The hottest photos of Stoke star Peter Crouch WAGS Abbey Clancy
[Pic] The hottest photos of Stoke star Peter Crouch WAGS Abbey Clancy
[Pic] The sexiest poses Gagllery of Sergio Ramos WAGS Pilar Rubio
[Pic] The sexiest poses Gagllery of Sergio Ramos WAGS Pilar Rubio
[Pic] Meet the hottest pics of Ibrahim Afellay WAGS Dorien Rose Duinker
[Pic] Meet the hottest pics of Ibrahim Afellay WAGS Dorien Rose Duinker
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.