Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
German Bundesliga|Schalke 04 VS Bayer Leverkusen Big Data Analysis

German Bundesliga|Schalke 04 VS Bayer Leverkusen Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Schalke 04, Bayer Leverkusen, German Bundesliga,
Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:06:47 GMT        Font:A  A  A

German Bundesliga|Schalke 04 VS Bayer Leverkusen Big Data Analysis

German Bundesliga -- Match Time

Schalke 04 VS Bayer Leverkusen  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Schalke 04 got 3 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Schalke 04 got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Bayer Leverkusen got 2 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Bayer Leverkusen got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 16.7%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Schalke 04 1.11-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1790 matches, the home team got 668 wins, 492 draws and 630 losses. Home win rate: 37.32%; Draw win rate: 27.49%; Away win rate: 35.20%; Home odds win rate: 41.45%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1026 matches, the home team got 487 wins, 251 draws and 288 losses. Home win rate: 47.47%; Draw win rate: 24.46%; Away win rate: 28.07%; Over odds win rate: 46.49%; Draw odds win rate: 5.95%; Under odds win rate: 47.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.25-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Schalke 04(39.2%), Draw(27.6%), Bayer Leverkusen(33.2%)




 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Meet the Hottest photo of Marko Jordans WAGS Angela Ladenko
[Pic] Meet the Hottest photo of Marko Jordans WAGS Angela Ladenko
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Frankfurt Kevin-Prince Boateng WAGS Melissa Satta
[Pic] Meet the Frankfurt Kevin-Prince Boateng WAGS Melissa Satta
[Pic] Meet the Real Madrid Wesley Sneijder WAGS Yolanthe Cabau
[Pic] Meet the Real Madrid Wesley Sneijder WAGS Yolanthe Cabau

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.