Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Italy C1|Santarcangelo VS Vicenza Big Data Analysis

Italy C1|Santarcangelo VS Vicenza Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Santarcangelo, Vicenza, Italy C1,
Posted Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:06:15 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Italy C1 -- Match Time

Santarcangelo VS Vicenza  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Santarcangelo got 1 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 17 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Santarcangelo got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Vicenza got 5 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Vicenza got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santarcangelo 0.84-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 175 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 50 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 41.71%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 29.71%; Home odds win rate: 48.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 788 matches, the home team got 310 wins, 262 draws and 216 losses. Home win rate: 39.34%; Draw win rate: 33.25%; Away win rate: 27.41%; Over odds win rate: 41.24%; Draw odds win rate: 6.35%; Under odds win rate: 52.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.62-3.10-2.41. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 112 games, the home team got 34 wins, 35 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 30.36%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 38.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santarcangelo(31.0%), Draw(29.4%), Vicenza(39.6%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic]C Ronaldo Sets James Up With Stunning Model Helga Lovekaty
[Pic]C Ronaldo Sets James Up With Stunning Model Helga Lovekaty
[Pic] Real Madrid Star Isco Confirms His Relationship With Sara Salamo
[Pic] Real Madrid Star Isco Confirms His Relationship With Sara Salamo
[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Kaila Cadorna of Connor Wickham from Ipswich
[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Kaila Cadorna of Connor Wickham from Ipswich
[Pic] Meet the sexiest pics of Udinese Jenko WAGS Vanesa Ningerova
[Pic] Meet the sexiest pics of Udinese Jenko WAGS Vanesa Ningerova
[Pic] Naked model Katrina Maria might be Manchester united sexiest fan
[Pic] Naked model Katrina Maria might be Manchester united sexiest fan
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of Real Madrids anchorwoman Addry Duena
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of Real Madrids anchorwoman Addry Duena
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.