Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
UEFA Europa League|Lyon VS Atalanta Big Data Analysis

UEFA Europa League|Lyon VS Atalanta Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Lyon, Atalanta, UEFA Europa League,
Posted Thu, 28 Sep 2017 09:13:29 GMT        Font:A  A  A

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time

Lyon VS Atalanta  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Lyon got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lyon got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Atalanta got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atalanta got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lyon 0.96-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 807 matches, the home team got 326 wins, 229 draws and 252 losses. Home win rate: 40.40%; Draw win rate: 28.38%; Away win rate: 31.23%; Home odds win rate: 48.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 100 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 33 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 32.00%; Draw win rate: 33.00%; Away win rate: 35.00%; Over odds win rate: 32.00%; Draw odds win rate: 7.00%; Under odds win rate: 61.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.95-3.30-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 117 games, the home team got 54 wins, 36 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 23.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lyon(49.1%), Draw(26.5%), Atalanta(24.4%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Meet the Hottest photo of Marko Jordans WAGS Angela Ladenko
[Pic] Meet the Hottest photo of Marko Jordans WAGS Angela Ladenko
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Frankfurt Kevin-Prince Boateng WAGS Melissa Satta
[Pic] Meet the Frankfurt Kevin-Prince Boateng WAGS Melissa Satta
[Pic] Meet the Real Madrid Wesley Sneijder WAGS Yolanthe Cabau
[Pic] Meet the Real Madrid Wesley Sneijder WAGS Yolanthe Cabau

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.