Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Spanish La Liga|Las Palmas VS Deportivo La Coruna Big Data Analysis

Spanish La Liga|Las Palmas VS Deportivo La Coruna Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Las Palmas, Deportivo La Coruna, Spanish La Liga,
Posted Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:15:59 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Spanish La Liga -- Match Time

Las Palmas VS Deportivo La Coruna  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Las Palmas got 2 wins, 0 draws, 7 losses and placed the 18 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Las Palmas got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Deportivo La Coruna got 2 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 16 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Deportivo La Coruna got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Las Palmas 0.79-0/0.5-1.12. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 118 matches, the home team got 49 wins, 33 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 41.53%; Draw win rate: 27.97%; Away win rate: 30.51%; Home odds win rate: 46.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.08. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 520 matches, the home team got 246 wins, 128 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 47.31%; Draw win rate: 24.62%; Away win rate: 28.08%; Over odds win rate: 47.88%; Draw odds win rate: 5.38%; Under odds win rate: 46.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.35-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 17 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 42.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 32.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Las Palmas(44.4%), Draw(26.9%), Deportivo La Coruna(28.8%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Kaila Cadorna of Connor Wickham from Ipswich
[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Kaila Cadorna of Connor Wickham from Ipswich
[Pic] Meet the sexiest pics of Udinese Jenko WAGS Vanesa Ningerova
[Pic] Meet the sexiest pics of Udinese Jenko WAGS Vanesa Ningerova
[Pic] Naked model Katrina Maria might be Manchester united sexiest fan
[Pic] Naked model Katrina Maria might be Manchester united sexiest fan
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of Real Madrids anchorwoman Addry Duena
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of Real Madrids anchorwoman Addry Duena
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.