Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Holland Eredivisie|SC Heerenveen VS Willem II Big Data Analysis

Holland Eredivisie|SC Heerenveen VS Willem II Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about SC Heerenveen, Willem II, Holland Eredivisie,
Posted Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:39:22 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time

SC Heerenveen VS Willem II  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, SC Heerenveen got 11 wins, 7 draws, 13 losses and placed the 8 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, SC Heerenveen got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Willem II got 9 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 11 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Willem II got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Heerenveen 1.08-0.5/1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 274 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 65 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 52.19%; Draw win rate: 23.72%; Away win rate: 24.09%; Home odds win rate: 52.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 584 matches, the home team got 268 wins, 141 draws and 175 losses. Home win rate: 45.89%; Draw win rate: 24.14%; Away win rate: 29.97%; Over odds win rate: 46.40%; Draw odds win rate: 6.16%; Under odds win rate: 47.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.79-3.65-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Heerenveen(55.5%), Draw(24.6%), Willem II(19.8%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.